Find My Court

Select your local District Court or Justice Court below depending on the kind of case you have.

Please note, Municipal Courts do not handle civil cases and do not require these forms. For information regarding Municipal Court services, please refer to Find A Court.

Find a location near you

Search to locate places near you.
No Results.

nv marker blueDistrict Courts handle the typical family law cases, such as divorce, custody, guardianship, name changes, and adoptions.
nv marker orangeJustice Courts generally handle protection orders, evictions, and small claims.
nv marker orangeAppellate Courts review decisions of lower courts when a decision is appealed.

About This Website

This website is intended to provide general information, forms, and resources for people who are representing themselves in Nevada's courts without a lawyer. There may be additional information you need to know depending on where your case is being handled. If you will be representing yourself in Clark County or Washoe County, you should visit those self-help websites for specialized forms and instructions.

Chat Now