Annulment Laws and Rules
Listed below are links to laws and other resources that relate to annulment and may be helpful to your case:
- Nevada Revised Statutes 125.290 through 125.440. These are the Nevada statutes about annulment.
- Nevada Revised Statutes 125C.001 through 125C.0075. These are the Nevada statutes about child custody.
- Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 125B. These are the Nevada statutes about establishing and changing child support.
- Nevada Rules of Civil Procedure. These are the Nevada court rules that apply to all district courts in Nevada.
- District Court Rules. Your local court has rules that must be followed. You can find a link to all of the local court rules here.