If there are parts of the court order that the other party is not following, you can ask the judge to hold the other party in contempt. You can also ask the judge to award you any unpaid money, including child support or spousal support.  Visit this section to learn how to file for contempt, and to find the forms you will need.

Getting a child support order does not guarantee that the other parent will voluntarily pay. Parents who are having trouble collecting child support can ask the Child Support Enforcement Office for help.  Visit this section for more information.

About This Website

This website is intended to provide general information, forms, and resources for people who are representing themselves in Nevada's courts without a lawyer. There may be additional information you need to know depending on where your case is being handled. If you will be representing yourself in Clark County or Washoe County, you should visit those self-help websites for specialized forms and instructions.

Chat Now